Mycket läsning i dessa fyra böcker. Här nedan är lite om innehållet i varje bok.
Mars 2006 (128sidor)Cover: Ilya Ilin (Kazakhstan) called for 216 kg, took a big swing, hit it out of the park, and won the 85-kg class at the 2005 World W/L Championships.
- Making Muscle with Jesse Marunde by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- Georgi Asanidze: Meet the Man Behind the Gold Medal by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- Rule of 24 by Ashley Jones
- Walk, Don’t Run by John Brookfield
- Let’s Pause for a Moment by David Shaw
- Olympic Lifting is Still a Sport of Strength by Bill Starr
- Old Man Strength, or Muscles Don’t Know Their Age by Tim Piper and Mike Waller
- Lugging Heavy Concrete Blocks by Steve Justa
- The Brotherhood of Stone by William L. Crawford MD
- Strongman Training: A Macrocycle Approach by Bryan Dermody
- Xstrenergy 2: Live Isos by John McKean
- The Hitting Harder Strength Program for Football: Underdogs Need Apply by Steven Helmicki
- Listen to Dr. Ken: Squat on My Mind–Part I by Dr. Ken E. Leistner
- Scottish Highland Games: More Than a Sport by Francis Brebner
- For a Big Chest–Part II by John McCallum
- Pike-ups by Brad Johnson
- Strength Training: Dare to Be Different by Charles Fraser
- Asia, Juniors, and the One Kilo Rule Dominate in Doha by Jim Schmitz
- Hand-to-Hand Combat in Boomtown: 54th Annual World’s Wristwrestling Championships by Denise Wattles
- Tight Contests Characterize the 2005 Highland Games Masters World Championships by William M. Scruggs, Ph.D.
- Many Meets Wrap Up All-Round Year by Lee Gesbeck
- The German Meteor: Hermann Gassler by Gherardo Bonini
- Russian Men of Might: Jan Krause by Josef Svub
Juni 2006 (128 sidor)Cover: Phil Pfister bangs the Circus Dumbbell overhead for six reps at the 2006 Arnold Strongman Classic.
2006 Arnold Sports Festival
- International Weightlifting Invitational: Cholakov Lofts the Big 500 by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- 2006 Arnold Weightlifting Championships: Really Great Show by Jim Schmitz
- Veteran’s Memorial Theater: Saturday Night Magic by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- 2006 Arnold Armwrestling Challenge: Champs Hand in Tough Wins by Denise Wattles
- GNC Grip Gauntlet: The Biggest Grip Contest in the World by Wade Gillingham
- 2006 Arnold Strongman Classic: Bringing Out the Best by Colin Bryce
- Mr. Pfister by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D
- Joe Dube: America’s Last Senior Weightlifting Champion by Thomas E. Van Vleck
- Omni-Ball Workout: New Directions in Bodyweight Training by Brad Johnson
- Two Tough Programs: Guerilla Warfare and The Core Should Be a Nasty Place by Steven Helmicki
- Listen to Dr. Ken: Squats on My Mind–Part II by Dr. Ken E. Leistner
- Being Smart with Dumbbells by Charles Fraser
- Some Thoughts on the Super Heavyweight Physique and Body Proportion by John Drewes
- Cycling, Peaking and Periodization by Jim Schmitz
- Foundations: Legs First by Jon Bruney
- Go Steelers! by Steve Jeck
- Caber Tossing 101 by Francis Brebner
- The Grind and Go Principle by John Brookfield
- Tightrope by H. S. Noe
- The Weightlifting Complex by Mike Waller, MA and Tim Piper, MS
- For A Big Chest–Part III by John McCallum
- Strong is Strong, Or So Some Think by Bruce Wilhelm
- Advice to Older Strength Athletes by Bill Starr
- Build Up Your Pulling Power for Dragging Weight Backwards by Steve Justa
- 2006 USAWA Dino Challenge by Thomas E. Van Vleck
- Russian Men of Might: Alexander Aberg by Josef Svub
- Collecting Pieces of History by Howard Havener
- The King of the One-Hand Snatch: Louis Vasseur by Gherardo Bonini
Sept 2006 (128 sidor) Cover: Ivane Grikurovi, quiet but potent grandmaster weightlifting coach behind two Olympic gold medalists.
- MILO Talks With Ivane Grikurovi: The Coach Who Conducts a Weightlifting Symphony by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D
- The Georgian Phenomenon by Ivane Grikurovi
- The Odd Lifts at a USAWA Meet by Mike Waller, MA and Tim Piper, MS
- Test Your Fortitude Non-Stop by John Brookfield
- Obsolete or Absolute? by Steve Jeck
- Be Aware of Sequence by Bill Starr
- Lest We Forget by David Shaw, MA
- Balancing Variety and Consistency by Brian Jones
- Detention Training, Lane County, Oregon by Tom Hirtz
- Walk-about Training by Steve Justa
- 21 and 7, or 3 and 1 by Charles Fraser
- The Perspective of Modern Powerlifting by Steven Helmicki
- A Back That Could be Mistaken for a Manta Ray by Steven Helmicki
- Foundations: Moving Upward by Jon Bruney
- The Old Rusty Bar by Keith Wassung
- The Effects of Loaded Stretching on Pull-Up Performance by Brad Johnson
- The Leap by H. S. Noe
- Right or Left Foot, Belt, Wraps, Yes or No? by Jim Schmitz
- Questions and Answers–Part 1 by John McCallum
- Stiff-Legged Deadlifts for Lower Back Health by Steve Angell
- Training to Carry the Husafell Stone: Kviahellan Calls on The Brotherhood of Stone by William Crawford, MD
- In Case of Emergency, Pull! by Dr. Ken E. Leistner
- 2006 European Weightlifting Championships: New Records, New Champions by Per Mattingsdal
- No Fourth Attempts by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- 2006 “Brawl for It All” Pro-Am Arm Wrestling Championships by Denise Wattles
- The Braemer Games: None Other Like It by Francis Brebner
- 2006 Mohegan Sun World’s Strongest Man Super Series: Hugo’s Big Bang by Lene Alexandra Karlsen
- Strength and Elegance: Pierre Bonnes by Gherardo Bonini
- Jim Pedley: A Forgotten King of Strength by Ron Tyrrell
- The Fingalians by Peter Martin
Dec 2006 (128sidor) Cover:Phil Pfister is the first American in amost a quarter-century to win the World’s Strongest Man contest.
- Ron Semkiw: A Short But Strong Career by Gary DeMar
- Petta Er Ekkert Mal: The Jon Pal Premiere by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- Tabata Intervals by Brian Jones
- Coaching: Tips, Cues, and “Secrets” by Jim Schmitz
- The Importance of Being Earnest–When Pulling by Dr. Ken E. Leistner
- L-Seats for Upper-body Strength by Brad Johnson
- The Art of Throwing the Hammer by Francis Brebner
- The Perfect Workout, or You Can Have It All by Charles Fraser
- Significance of the Solo Training Session: Primal Screams and Other Cleansings by Steven Helmicki
- Triumph with Velocity by Steven Helmicki
- Metabolic Syndrome: Does This Sound Familiar? by William Crawford, MD
- Habet, Hoc Habet by Richard W. Field, Ph.D.
- Go With the Flow by Bill Starr
- As a Lifter Thinketh…by Steve Jeck
- Foundations: Building the Framework for Great Gains by Jon Bruney
- Preparation for the Beginning Lifter by Mike Waller, MA, and Tim Piper, MS
- Samson’s Stroll by John Brookfield
- Sticks and Stones by Keith Wassung
- Developing Raw Brute Strength by Steve Justa
- Softening Up for Weight Gains–Part I by John McCallum
- 2006 MET-Rx World’s Strongest Man: The Last Half Point by Colin Bryce
- Philip Pfister: How He Won WSM 2006 by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- Redemption and Phil Pfister by Wade Gillingham
- Masters World Championships Goes Home to the Highlands by William M. Scruggs, Ph.D.
- USAWA Nationals: Lifting for All Ages by Thom Van Vleck
- 2006 Asian Junior Weightlifting Championships: See the Future Now by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- 2006 Heavy Events World Championships: Nerves and Desire Battle for Win by Francis Brebner
- 2006 USA National Championships: Countdown to the Worlds by Jim Schmitz
- Pioneers of the Iron Game in Russia by Josef Svub
- The Searcher: Churchyards and Stones by Peter B. Martin
- A Short History of the Deadlift Before World War I by Gherardo Bonini