Cover:Ilya Ilin (Kazakhstan) chalks up and eyes the bar loaded to 226 kg for his third attempt in the clean and jerk at the 2006 Asian Games.
- Ilya Ilin: This Young Kazakh is Coming on Strong by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- Eric Frasure: A Champion in the Making by Francis Brebner
- Jud Logan: 4XOLYHMR by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- Introducing Summer Pierson by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- Bodyweight Strength Training for Pole Vaulting by Brad Johnson
- Before You Begin…Serious Weightlifting by Jim Schmitz
- Pressing Matters by Dr. Ken E. Leistner
- The Heavy Weight Warm-up by Colin Moshman
- Barbarians on the Line by Steven Helmicki
- Movement Efficiency: Boon or Bugbear? by Brian Jones, M.S.
- Olympic Lifting for Beginners and Intermediates: Training for the Snatch by Charles Fraser
- Go Find Heavy Old Objects to Lift and Give ‘Em What-for by Steve Justa
- Softening Up for Weight Gains–Part III by John McCallum
- Astyanax by Richard W. Field, Ph.D.
- Pre-Ex for Strength by Ken Best
- The Greatest All-Round Weightlifter Ever by Roger Davis
- The Core of the Matter by John Brookfield
- The Jerk: A Lift for All Athletes by Bill Starr
- Foundations: The Lung-Booster by Jon Bruney
- Changing a Culture by Grant Jenkins
- 2007 Reno Reunion VIII: Simon Says…by Denise Wattles
- 2007 Arnold Weightlifting Championships: Records Galore by Jim Schmitz
- Local Lifting at Its Best by Tom Hirtz
- High School Weightlifting: Two Brothers Make it Happen by Jim Schmitz
- U.S. All-Rounds: Dino Gym Challenge by Lee Gesbeck
- 2007 GNC Grip Gauntlet Recap: Light Gauntlet Not “Lite” by Wade Gillingham
- The Crossroads: 2007 Arizona Scottish Gathering and Highland Games by Ryan Seckman
- Arnold Classic Armwrestling Challenge 2007: Veterans Strut Their Stuff by Denise Wattles
- Unsung Russian Strongmen by Josef Svub
- The Father of German Weightlifting: Theodor Siebert by Gherardo Bonini